Imagine sitting next to the woman you love. She smiles as the lake's waves gently crash in the background. Her eyes show her deep connection to water and to you. You turn to her. She smiles at you. Her eyes widen as you open the box to let a single pearl shine in gold. She smiles reflecting your shared loves as she says, “Yes.”
This 14k gold pearl engagement ring represents her deep connection to water with twist on classic style. Made by hand using an intricate wire-wrapping technique, each thread of 14k gold metal creates this symbol of your commitment. The natural ocean pearl itself represents love both historically and energetically.
- Natural ocean pearl engagement ring in wire wrapped setting
- Front design is about 0.8 inch (20 mm) by about 1.0 inch (25.4 mm) wide
- Band 0.06 inch (3 t0 4 mm)
- 14k gold filled metal with a protective coating to prevent tarnishing
- Contact to upgrade to recycled 18k solid gold
Meaning of Pearl
Pearl represents the ocean and classic beauty. Born from inside an oyster from small grains of sand, the natural gemstone grows from tiny particles to create something iridescent and beautiful.
Wish to customize this design? Please contact me! :)