Live brave and true with these emerald stud earrings. Each pair mixes raw polished Columbian emerald to create rustic asymmetrical earrings. Emerald reinforces your confidence to be who you are and live as you want. The earrings use a three step adhering process to guarantee durability and quality, Hypoallergenic material guarantees no reaction when you wear them. As no raw stone is the same, each pair has a slightly different shape and size guaranteeing uniqueness and individuality.
- The stones are natural polished raw Columbian emerald
- Each earring is made on long-lasting, hypoallergenic sterling silver
- Each pair made with natural, deep healing vibes
- Dimensions: 0.25 inch tall by 0.34 inch tall (7mm tall by 10 mm wide)
- Durable, three-step adhering process to make each pair to last
All Designs by Nature Gems jewelry comes with...
- Bold wire wrapping design unique to Designs by Nature Gems
- All stones are unique and one of kind
- Gift box great for gifting to yourself or someone you love
- 21 Day Money Back Guarantee
What is the meaning of Emerald?
Emerald is the stone of the heart because it symbolizes mercy, compassion, and universal love. It represents all the wonderful things in this world and how they’re all interconnected with love.
What is the spiritual meaning of Emerald?
Called the “Stone of Successful Love,” Emerald opens and nurtures the heart and the Heart Chakra. Its soothing energy provides healing to all levels of the being, bringing freshness and vitality to the spirit.
What does an emerald represent?
Through time, the emerald has been known as a symbol of truth and love. In ancient Greece and Rome, emerald was said to be the gemstone of the goddess Venus, purveyor of love and hope.
Who should wear emerald?
The Emerald (Panna) stone thus highly benefits the Leo descendant. Virgos are ruled by Mercury so the Panna stone is most suitable for this sun sign too.