Feel the bright and cheerful when you wear this pale yellow citrine necklace. Handmade with love and attention to detail, the faceted teardrop citrine catches the light to make any outfit a bit more playful. Citrine's energy increases your creativity and self-confidence to call abundance into your life. You customize the November birthstone necklace by choosing the chain length.
- The stone is citrine in a 14K Gold setting
- Citrine pendant measures 0.5" tall by 0.2" wide by 0.2" deep (13 mm tall x 5 mm wide x 5 mm deep)
- Matching 2 mm x 1 mm cable gold chain comes in 14", 16", 18", 20", 22", or 24"
- Option to upgrade and add a pair of matching raw citrine sterling silver earrings
All Designs by Nature Gems jewelry comes with...
- Bold wire wrapping design unique to Designs by Nature Gems
- All stones are unique and one of kind
- Gift box great for gifting to yourself or someone you love
- 21 Day Money Back Guarantee
What is the meaning of citrine?
Citrine helps build self-confidence through heightening and connecting to your creativity. As you connect more with your creative flow, you call the Universe’s abundance into your life. Citrine resonates with your solar plexus chakra to open you to this abundance.
Who can wear citrine?
Anyone who wishes to call creativity and abundance to themselves can wear citrine. If you experience high self-doubt or insecurities, citrine will help you build your self-esteem and confidence.
When to wear citrine?
It is recommended to wear citrine during the daytime during daily activity. If you practice deep reflection, meditation, or journaling, you can wear citrine to help with your intention work.
What chakra does citrine resonate with?
The solar plexus chakra
How does citrine form?
Citrine forms from amethyst that is heated over time. The base crystalline structure is quartz.
Citrine is November’s Birthstone.
Once purchased, I will send your piece within 1-3 business days. Please respond within 24 hours for us to make and ship your piece before 3 business days. If not, we will ship your piece to honor our processing time.