What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device (computer, smartphone, tablet) when you visit our Website. They are widely used to make websites work efficiently and to provide information to the owners of the site.
Types of Cookies We Use
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the Website. They enable you to navigate the site and use its features.
- Analytical/Performance Cookies: These cookies help us understand how visitors interact with the Website by collecting and reporting information anonymously. This information allows us to improve the Website's performance.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies enable the Website to remember choices you make (such as your username or language preferences) and provide enhanced, more personalized features.
- Targeting/Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver relevant advertisements to you based on your interests. They also limit the number of times you see an ad and help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
- To analyze and improve the performance of our Website.
- To personalize your experience and remember your preferences.
- To display relevant advertisements on and off our Website.
- To provide social media features and to analyze our traffic.
Your Cookie Choices
You can manage your cookie preferences by adjusting the settings in your browser. Most browsers allow you to block or delete cookies. However, please note that if you choose to disable cookies, certain features of the Website may not function properly.
We may also use third-party cookies for various purposes, such as analytics and advertising. These third parties may collect information about your online activities over time and across different websites.
Updates to Our Cookies Policy