Express your true essence with this raw fire opal ring! Each naturally formed opal shines with unique beauty shaped only by Mother Nature. The long lasting 0925 sterling silver setting is hypoallergenic, perfect for wearing throughout the day and week. Each stone is coated with resin to increase durability and keep the stone in place if caught on clothing.
- Stone is raw Ethiopian fire opal, 8-10 ct weight
- Opal measures ½” tall by ⅓ inch wide (12.7 mm by 8.4 mm)
- Made with hypoallergenic 0925 sterling silver
- The adjustable band fits ring sizes 4 to 10 US (6.75 to 23.25 UK/AU)
- Band measures 3 mm wide
- Durable, three-step adhering process to make each ring to last
- Option to pick opal ring you like the most
All Designs by Nature Gems jewelry comes with...
- Bold wire wrapping design unique to Designs by Nature Gems
- All stones are unique and one of kind
- Gift box great for gifting to yourself or someone you love
- 21 Day Money Back Guarantee
-Ethiopian Fire Opal FAQ-
What is the meaning of fire opal?
Ethiopian opal purifies and deepens our connection to our emotions. As we feel our emotions, the opal helps release and cleanse the parts that may keep up stuck in a part of our life. The opal’s fire element adds passion to our own goals and attaining personal successes.
Who can wear a fire opal?
Anyone who wishes to bring out their personality and overcome difficulties expressing who they are.
When is it best to wear a fire opal?
Wear a fire opal when it calls to you and you feel that you need to express yourself.
Is fire opal a birthstone or anniversary crystal?
Yes. Fire opal is the October birthstone and 14th anniversary crystal.
Once purchased, we will ship your ring within 1-3 business days. If you opted to choose your fire opal ring, we will send you your selection within 1 business day. Please respond within 24 hours so we can ship your ring on time. If you do not, we will ship your ring on the last day of processing time.