Connect to your love of the sea and earth with this fossil necklace. The sterling silver necklace showcases a fossilized orthoceras sea creature from over a millenia ago. The necklace’s sterling silver setting makes each pendant hypoallergenic and long-lasting.
- The stone is a millennia-old orthoceras sea fossil
- Each setting uses durable, long lasting hypoallergenic sterling silver setting
- Option to upgrade and add a black leather cord or 2mm x 3mm sterling silver cable chain in 18”, 20” or 24”
- Option to upgrade and pick your fossil
All Designs by Nature Gems jewelry comes with...
- Bold wire wrapping design unique to Designs by Nature Gems
- All stones are unique and one of kind
- Gift box great for gifting to yourself or someone you love
- 21 Day Money Back Guarantee
Feel free to leave a message during checkout if you'd like a longer or shorter chain. There is no additional cost for this service.
~ History of the Orthoceras Sea Creature ~
Orthoceras filled the seas over 400 million years ago. The ancient mollusk got its name from its long, straight, conical shell. This shell helped preserve the sea mollusk into its fossilized form. The modern-day squid descends from the orthoceras.
Want this design in antique bronze or 14k gold filled metal? Please message me!
Once purchased, I will make and send your piece within 1-3 business days. If you opted to choose your fossil I will send you an image of your stone selection within 1 business day. Please respond within 24 hours for us to make and ship your piece before 3 business days. If you do not, we will hold the pendant for 2 days before shipping to make sure you have the chance to choose your stone. This will edit the processing time to 3-5 business days.