Ground to your strength with this natural sapphire ring. Each handcrafted ring uses bold lines mixed with detailed design to create a unique ring.
- The stone is genuine natural, raw sapphire
- Made with hypoallergenic mixed wire setting
- The sapphire ring’s front design is approximately 0.6″ (16 mm)
- The ring’s band ranges from 0.06″ to 0.07″ (3 mm to 4 mm)
- All stones are unique and one of kind
All Designs by Nature Gems jewelry comes with...
- Bold wire wrapping design unique to Designs by Nature Gems
- Gift box great for gifting to yourself or someone you love
- 21 Day Money Back Guarantee
What is the meaning of Sapphire?
Sapphire is believed to be the stone of wisdom, mental astuteness, and learning. This special crystal historically connects to kings and royalty. The healing gemstone helps one who seeks inner truth and psychic development. Sapphire resonates with the sixth chakra primarily.
What does a sapphire symbolize today?
Many sources list that sapphires are believed to symbolize wisdom, virtue, good fortune, and holiness for royals.This special crystal historically connects to kings and royalty.
What is the power of Sapphire?
A Symbol of Energy and Healing.Blue sapphire is regarded as a stone of mental focus and order, inner vision and psychic awareness. In chakra theory, sapphire is said to help open the third eye to receive wisdom and insight.
What is the best time to wear Blue Sapphire?
Blue sapphire should be studded in gold or ideally silver and worn in the middle finger of the right hand on Saturday, ideally between 5 AM to 6 AM.
Sapphire is September's Birthstone.
Once purchased, I will send your piece within 1-3 business days. Please respond within 24 hours for us to make and ship your piece before 3 business days. If not, we will ship your piece to honor our processing time.