Feel the freshness of green with this raw peridot ring!
The adjustable ring can easily fit various ring sizes making it a great gift for a loved one or yourself. The sterling silver setting creates a long-lasting and hypoallergenic ring. Each stone is coated with resin to increase durability and keep the stone in place. You can personalize the ring by choosing the exact peridot ring!
- Stone is a 2-3 ct genuine raw peridot
- Made with hypoallergenic 14k gold-filled setting
- Stone measures 0.3 " tall by 0.25" wide (8.4 mm by 6.4 mm)
- The adjustable band fits ring sizes 4 to 10 US (6.75 to 23.25 UK/AU)
- Reminder: Always push ring down gently, never pull precious metals apart
- Band measures 3 mm wide
- All stones are unique and one of a kind
Upgrade: Option to pick your exact peridot ring
All Designs by Nature Gems jewelry comes with...
- Bold wire wrapping design unique to Designs by Nature Gems
- All stones are unique and one of kind
- Gift box great for gifting to yourself or someone you love
- 21 Day Money Back Guarantee
Meaning of peridot
Peridot is the stone of new beginnings. This healing crystal can help you through a traumatic change or addiction to begin your transformative experience. It resonates with your heart chakra.
What is the spiritual meaning of peridot?
Peridot is a crystal of positive power, a talisman for recognizing and honoring the Creator's frequency of Love, the source of all abundance.
Can Leo wear peridot?
By wearing the peridot stone, the Leo born can enhance their intelligence and performance in the society. Astrologers advice peridot as the most important choice for the Leo born individuals.
What chakra is peridot?
Its color is caused by the presence of iron ions. A high-vibrational heart chakra crystal, peridot carries a positive energy that is helpful for those undergoing traumatic emotional situations.
Once purchased, I will make and send your piece within 1-3 business days. If you opted to choose your peridot, I will send you an image of your stone selection within 1 business day. Please respond within 24 hours for us to make and ship your piece before 3 business days. If you do not, we will hold the ring for 2 days before shipping to make sure you have the chance to choose your stone. This will edit the processing time to 3-5 business days.