Resonate with your heart chakra with this raw peridot necklace. Handmade with positive vibes, the detailed setting mixes bold lines with a semi-minimalist wirework style to let the peridot be seen. Its reversible design lets you choose which side to showcase each time you wear it. You can personalize this necklace by choosing the peridot made into the pendant.
- Stone is a 10-15 carat raw peridot
- Made with hypoallergenic sterling silver wire
- Pendant is approx. 1.0" (2.54 cm) tall by 0.5" (1.27) wide
- Reversible design you can wear on either side
- Choose Pendant Only or upgrade and add a Sterling Silver Chain!
- Sterling Silver Cable Chain (2mm x 3mm) in:
- 16 inch, 18 inch, 20 inch, 22 inch, or 24 inch
All Designs by Nature Gems jewelry comes with...
- Bold wire wrapping design unique to Designs by Nature Gems
- All stones are unique and one of kind
- Gift box great for gifting to yourself or someone you love
- 21 Day Money Back Guarantee
Peridot FAQMeaning of peridot
Peridot is the stone of new beginnings. This healing crystal can help you through a traumatic change or addiction to begin your transformative experience. It resonates with your heart chakra.
What is the spiritual meaning of peridot?
Peridot is a crystal of positive power, a talisman for recognizing and honoring the Creator's frequency of Love, the source of all abundance.
Can Leo wear peridot?
By wearing the peridot stone, the Leo born can enhance their intelligence and performance in the society. Astrologers advice peridot as the most important choice for the Leo born individuals.
What chakra is peridot?
Its color is caused by the presence of iron ions. A high-vibrational heart chakra crystal, peridot carries a positive energy that is helpful for those undergoing traumatic emotional situations.
Peridot is August's Birthstone.
Once purchased, I will make and send your piece within 1-3 business days. If you opted to choose your peridot, I will send you an image of your stone selection within 1 business day. Please respond within 24 hours for us to make and ship your piece before 3 business days. If you do not, we will hold the pendant for 2 days before shipping to make sure you have the chance to choose your stone. This will edit the processing time to 3-5 business days.