The vast crystal world holds many healing stones that vibrate with your chakras. Depending on your body’s needs, you often feel pulled to one crystal more than another. What you are pulled to is actually your body trying to balance its energetic centers. For example, if you are someone who is constant low energy, you may find yourself wanting to hold red crystals like carnelian to activate your root chakra.
This blog article serves as a guide to help find the crystal that fits your needs. Below, you will find each chakra listed, its meaning, color, and three crystals that activate that chakra in different ways.
As always, please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have!
Red represents the root chakra, or Muladhara chakra. It represents safety, survival, and energetic nourishment from Mother Earth. It also helps activate your inner kundalini to unwind itself and provide energy traveling up the all our other chakras. This chakra also grounds you to give you energy to throughout your day.
Great crystals for it include:
- Red Carnelian - gives you fire energy to increase vitality, action, and confidence
- Garnet - provides you with strength, security, and fortitude
- Red Ruby - increases your life force, courage, passion, and adventurousness
As you may have noticed, each crystal does have specific properties related to the root chakra. What you may need to balance and/or activate your root chakra may differ for each person. I always recommend to choose the one that sounds and vibes to you as you see it, read about it, or touch it. You also may have an overactive root chakra if you are easy to anger, get overly attached to items or ideas, and/or feel stuck where you are. In any of these cases, a root chakra crystal may help you.
Orange represents the sacral chakra, or Svadhisthana chakra. This chakra helps you to connect to the moment, let go of unneeded parts in your life, and be sensual. It also helps you feel sexual and emotional pleasure. It is the chakra of movement, energetic flow, and pure experience, letting you enjoy life to the fullest.
Crystals that resonate with the sacral chakra include:
- Orange Carnelian- helps increase your vitality and sexuality
- Fire agate- increases your creativity, passion, and sexuality
- Citrine- helps you with creativity, will, and manifesting your desires
As with the root chakra crystals, each of the sacral chakra crystals focus on specific parts of this chakra to heal or balance. Many people often find this chakra blocked as society teaches us to devalue emotions and their fluidity which goes against this chakra’s nature. Symptoms of a sacral chakra blockage include low self-esteem, insecurity, depression, and fear. If you repeatedly feel any or all of these emotions, maybe consider holding or wearing a sacral chakra crystal in your daily life.
Yellow represents the solar plexus chakra, or Manipura chakra. This chakra helps with building self-confidence, your sense of self, and your identity. It is often also connected to creativity and harnessing your own inner power.
Yellow crystals often resonate to your solar plexus chakra, and include:
- Citrine- helps increase your creativity, personal will, mental clarity, and calls universal abundance to you
- Pyrite- increases your confidence, willpower, and masculine energy to manifest your goals
- Tiger’s Eye- helps balance emotions, discern important information, and remain fair while pursuing goals
Each of these crystals relate to ways to achieve your dreams and/or goals, aka how you ennact your will. If you find yourself lacking the drive to begin working towards your dreams, you may be facing a blockage of this chakra. One of these stones could help release ability to build the world you want.
Green represents the heart chakra, or the Anahata chakra. Located at the center of the body and chakra series, it balances our chakras and our relationship with the world. The heart chakra represents love, compassion, and provides us with a positive view of the world we live in.
Crystals that resonate with the heart chakra include…
- Emerald - helps your feel your own capacity for love, compassion, healing, and abundance
- Bloodstone - increases your strength, courage, fortitude, and vitality
- Green Aventurine - helps manifest your dreams by increasing your confidence, vitality, and inner growth
Each of these heart chakra stones helps increase your ability to heal and vitality through connecting with the love your heart holds. Often, we feel pain in the heart chakra due to a loss or rejection. We must always work through this feeling as it will manifest in our physical bodies, because the heart chakra connects our spiritual to physical selves. If you feel drawn to one of the above stones, maybe your heart chakra needs a little self-love to heal and open up.
Light blue represents the throat chakra, or Visuddha chakra. First of the spiritual chakras, this chakra enables you to communicate your truth, creativity, and originality clearly for all around you to understand.
Crystals that resonate with the throat chakra include.
- Blue Lace Agate- helps you with increasing clarity and confidence in communication
- Larimar- cools your emotions and energetic body through clear communication and connecting with goddess energy
- Aquamarine- helps release emotions and soothes emotions through clear communication
The theme for these crystals is communication releasing emotions. By voicing how we feel, we can share our authentic voice and our spiritual selves. If you ever feel tight around the throat chakra or unable to express how you feel, wearing one of the above crystals will likely let the throat chakra energy flow.
Indigo represents the third eye chakra, or Ajna Chakra. Many people wish to cultivate this chakra for its gifts in seeing into the spiritual and applying it to our physical world. The third eye chakra opens our analytical abilities to consider and think through a situation as well as our intuition.
Crystals that enhance this chakra include…
- Sapphire- helps you cultivate spiritual and worldly awareness and personal discipline
- Lapis Lazuli - increases your inner vision and royal virtues through truthful communication to yourself and your perspective
- Kyanite- increases your psychic abilities, empathy, and telepathic abilities to grow inward on a spiritual level
Each crystal above essentially helps you resonate with your inner truth and connect with your intuition to understand the world around you. If you suffer from depression, anxiety, delusions, or migraines, you may have a blockage in this chakra and one of the above crystals could help you.
Purple represents the crown chakra, or the Sahasrara Chakra. The last of the spiritual chakras, this chakra connects us to the Universal wisdom, our spirit guides, and our energetic connection to each other. Meditation often helps enhance our ability to resonate with this chakra, and the Universe, on a deeper level.
Crystals that connect to the crown chakra include:
- Amethyst- provides protection, purification, and connect to the Universal wisdom to increase understanding and lessen stress
- Charolite- provides healing vibes, protection, and reveals one’s path of service through connection to Universal wisdom
- Lepidolite- gives emotional healing and balance, purification, and stress-relief through connecting to the Universe
When wearing any of these crystals, we will feel more secure and less stressed by reinforcing our connection to the Universe. It is as an intricate web that we exist, and through feeling these intricacies, we relax into our universal connection.