This page is to explain in depth all materials used in my work.
- Silver – Bright silver is a silver plated copper core wire. / Darker silver is tin copper core wire. I use the tin version to avoid the nickle typically used in dark silver.
- Brass- 100% pure brass wire.
- Color- All colors are an enameled copper core wire.
- Antique Bronze- The wire is a copper core color wire.
- Silver / White Gold- The chain is a white gold plated brass chain. Using white gold for the plating avoids nickle typically used to create darker silver chains.
- Brass- 100% nickle-free brass chain
- Copper- 100% nickle-free copper chain
- Gunmetal- 100% nickle-free mixed metal dark gunmetal chain
- Antique Bronze- 100% nickle free antiqued bronze chain
- Antique Copper- 100% nickle free antiqued copper chain
- Leather- Cow hide leather
- Cotton Cord- 100% vegan cotton cord with a wax coating
- Silver- 100% nickle-free bright aluminum. This metal tarnishes extremely slowly. (It takes approximately 6 years to see any tarnishing.)
- Bronze- 100% nickle-free mixed metal.
- Color- 100% nickle-free anodized aluminum. The anodizing process involves heating the metal, adding the color, and letting the metal cool. The color does not tarnish over time.
- Wire- 0.925 sterling silver wire, 100% nickle free.
- Chainmaille Rings- 0.925 sterling silver wire, 100% nickle free.
- Chain- 0.925 sterling silver wire, 100% nickle free. Style and size of chain is chosen to best flatter the pendant purchased.