Connect with your Divine Feminine and ground into your mediation with the rainbow moonstone mala necklace! Known for enhancing intuition and protecting your aura, rainbow moonstone helps balance your masculine and feminine energies. The rose quartz guru bead brings a loving, self-care vibe into your practice. The mala’s brown tassel design adds an earthy vibe to help you ground into the moonstone and rose quartz wonderful energies.
- The stones are natural, genuine rainbow moonstone, natural moonstone and rose quartz
- Made in the traditional knotted silk cord mala making technique
- Mala beads are 8 mm with a 10 mm guru bead
- Long, 2.5 inches (6.35 cm) brown, earthy tassel
- 44 inches long mala (length of mala necklace worn- 22”)
- Traditional 108 bead mala length for best meditation practices, plus 3 natural moonstone beads used as a separator
All Designs by Nature Gems jewelry comes with...
- Funky and healing loving vibes unique to Designs by Nature Gems
- All stones are unique and one of kind
- Gift box great for gifting to yourself or someone you love
- 21 Day Money Back Guarantee
-Rainbow Moonstone FAQ-
What does rainbow moonstone mean?
Rainbow moonstone gives you balance, harmony and hope. Also known as white labradorite, the healing stone enhances creativity, compassion, endurance and inner confidence.
What is the power of rainbow moonstone?
Rainbow moonstone connects to magical and lunar energies to help you walk the path of moon magic. It is known as a protection stone of our auras and is used by some mediums.
Who should wear rainbow moonstone?
Women who are wishing to connect to their feminine magic and enhance their intuition. Some believe that rainbow moonstone also helps with pregnancy.
When to wear rainbow moonstone?
Wear rainbow moonstone when you feel the need for some extra confidence, creativity, or energetic protection.
Why is rainbow moonstone called white labradorite?
Rainbow moonstone is part of the labradorite family. The crystal's blue flashes come specifically from its labradorite composition. Rainbow moonstone is not scientifically part of the moonstone gemstone family.
Once purchased, I will ship your mala necklace within 3-5 business days. Your mala will be shipped via the shipping provider listed for your country under our FAQ.