- The stones are up to 10 ct natural, raw Pakistani emeralds
- Each earrings is made on long-lasting, hypoallergenic 0925 sterling silver
- Dimensions are ¼”-⅓” wide and/or tall (6mm to 9mm tall and/or wide)
- Each pair made with natural, deep healing vibes
- Durable, three step adhering process to make each pair to last
- All stones have unique shape and size
- Option to pick a pair of emerald earrings you like the most
All Designs by Nature Gems jewelry comes with:
- Bold wire wrapped setting unique to Designs by Nature Gems
- Comes in a nature-inspired gift box perfect for gifting
- 21 Day Money Back Guarantee
It is the stone of the heart because it symbolizes mercy, compassion, and universal love. It represents all the wonderful things in this world and how they’re all interconnected with love. This stone is known to be calming and balancing, while bringing creativity, compassion and love. With its healing properties, it promotes good health.
Called the “Stone of Successful Love,” Emerald opens and nurtures the heart and the Heart Chakra. Its soothing energy provides healing to all levels of the being, bringing freshness and vitality to the spirit.
Through time, the emerald has been known as a symbol of truth and love. In ancient Greece and Rome, emerald was said to be the gemstone of the goddess Venus, purveyor of love and hope.
The Emerald (Panna) stone thus highly benefits the Leo descendant. Virgos are ruled by Mercury so the Panna stone is most suitable for this sun sign too.