Ground to your strength with this natural sapphire ring. Each handcrafted ring uses bold lines mixed with detailed design to create a unique, manly ring. The durable antiqued sterling silver creates a longlasting setting you can wear over the years.
- The stone is untreated, natural sapphire in an antiqued 0925 sterling silver setting
- The sapphire ring’s front design is approximately 0.6″ (16 mm)
- The ring’s band ranges from 0.06″ to 0.07″ (3 mm to 4 mm)
- The ring comes in a gift box for easy gift-giving
All Designs by Nature Gems jewelry comes with...
- Bold wire wrapping design unique to Designs by Nature Gems
- All stones are unique and one of kind
- Gift box great for gifting to yourself or someone you love
- 21 Day Money Back Guarantee
Custom sizes are available for these rings. Please message us for more info.
Please note these rings are made to order. The exact design may differ slightly from the image provided.
What is the meaning of Sapphire?
Sapphire is believed to be the stone of wisdom, mental astuteness, and learning. This special crystal historically connects to kings and royalty. The healing gemstone helps one who seeks inner truth and psychic development. Sapphire resonates with the sixth chakra primarily.
What does a sapphire symbolize today?
Many sources list that sapphires are believed to symbolize wisdom, virtue, good fortune, and holiness for royals.This special crystal historically connects to kings and royalty.
What is the power of Sapphire?
A Symbol of Energy and Healing.Blue sapphire is regarded as a stone of mental focus and order, inner vision and psychic awareness. In chakra theory, sapphire is said to help open the third eye to receive wisdom and insight.
What is the best time to wear Blue Sapphire?
Blue sapphire should be studded in gold or ideally silver and worn in the middle finger of the right hand on Saturday, ideally between 5 AM to 6 AM.
Sapphire is September's Birthstone.
Once purchased, your ring will be made and shipped within 3-5 business days. Your order will be sent via your country's national postal system. For example, the USA is USPS. If you prefer another postal option, please message me.