- Pendant height: 1.25 Inches; Pendant width: 1 Inches
Materials: Silver, Stone
Style: Avant garde
Can be personalised: Yes
- The stone is 10 carat natural turquoise cut and shaped specifically for Designs by Nature Gems
- Long-lasting, durable, and hypoallergenic antique sterling silver setting
- Turquoise exclusive to Designs by Nature Gems with limited quantity
- ¼ inch loop to easily put the pendant on any chain you own
- Reversible necklace you can wear on either side of the pendant
- Add on a black leather cord in 18 inches, 20 inches, 22 inches, or 24 inches
- Option to upgrade and pick your turquoise
All Designs by Nature Gems jewelry comes with...
- Bold wire wrapping design unique to Designs by Nature Gems
- All stones are unique and one of kind
- Gift box great for gifting to yourself or someone you love
- 21 Day Money Back Guarantee
What is the meaning of turquoise?
Turquoise enhances your connection to Spirit and guides you down your path for an increased feeling of wholeness. The stone aids in self-acceptance, self-forgiveness, communication, and feeling whole. It helps you let go of past wrongs and see those mistakes as lessons from the universe.
Who should wear turquoise?
Healers and individuals seeking to let go of past mistakes, see the lessons in them, and calmly walk down the path Spirit has chosen for them.
When should you use this crystal?
Wear turquoise as a talisman along your journey, day or night. Meditating with turquoise will aid in gaining increased clarity and wholeness throughout your day
How is turquoise formed?
Blue turquoise mixes copper, aluminum, and phosphate to create the vibrant stone. The blue color comes from the copper oxidizing during the formation process.
Turquoise is December's Birthstone.
Once purchased, I will send your piece within 1-3 business days. If you opted to choose your turquoise, I will send you an image of your stone selection within 1 business day. Please respond within 24 hours for us to make and ship your piece before 3 business days. If not, we will ship your piece to honor our processing time.