- Bracelet width: 0.5 Inches
Materials: Bronze, Copper, Leather, Stone
- The stone is turquoise in a hypoallergenic setting
- The turquoise stone is 1.0 inches tall by 0.5 inches wide (2.54 cm tall by 1.27 cm wide)
- A rustic antique bronze setting on a genuine leather cord
- 10mm lobster closure for you to close the bracelet easily
- 0.5 inch adjustable clasp to easily fit over clothing when needed
- You pick black or brown leather cord for your bracelet
- You pick the length of bracelet from 6.0 inches, 6.5 inches, 7.0 inches, 7.5 inches, 8.0 inches, or 8.5 inches.
All Designs by Nature Gems jewelry comes with...
- Bold wire wrapping design unique to Designs by Nature Gems
- All stones are unique and one of kind
- Gift box great for gifting to yourself or someone you love
- 21 Day Money Back Guarantee
What is the meaning of turquoise?
Turquoise enhances your connection to Spirit and guides you down your path for an increased feeling of wholeness. The stone aids in self-acceptance, self-forgiveness, communication, and feeling whole. It helps you let go of past wrongs and see those mistakes as lessons from the universe.
Who should wear turquoise?
Healers and individuals seeking to let go of past mistakes, see the lessons in them, and calmly walk down the path Spirit has chosen for them.
When should you use this crystal?
Wear turquoise as a talisman along your journey, day or night. Meditating with turquoise will aid in gaining increased clarity and wholeness throughout your day
How is turquoise formed?
Blue turquoise mixes copper, aluminum, and phosphate to create the vibrant stone. The blue color comes from the copper oxidizing during the formation process.
Turquoise is December's Birthstone.
Once purchased, I will send your piece within 1-3 business days. Please respond within 24 hours for us to make and ship your piece before 3 business days. If not, we will ship your piece to honor our processing time.