Let your inner magic transport you to joy when you wear this rainbow moonstone ring. The adjustable ring easily fits various ring sizes. Each rainbow moonstone has its own unique beauty from each stone’s organic shape and light blue flash. The sterling silver setting creates a hypoallergenic, long-lasting ring perfect to wear for many years. Every stone is coated with resin to increase durability and keep the stone in place if caught on clothing.
- The stone is up to 4ct natural, raw rainbow moonstone
- Hypoallergenic sterling silver metal setting
- Rainbow moonstone is approximately 0.5 inch tall by 0.3 inch wide (13mm by 8 mm)
- Adjustable band fits ring sizes 4 to 10 US (6.75 to 23.25 UK/AU)
- Band measures 3 mm wide
- Durable, three-step adhering process to make each ring to last
All Designs by Nature Gems jewelry comes with...
- Bold wire wrapping design unique to Designs by Nature Gems
- All stones are unique and one of kind
- Gift box great for gifting to yourself or someone you love
- 21 Day Money Back Guarantee
Rainbow Moonstone FAQ-
What does rainbow moonstone mean?
Rainbow moonstone gives you balance, harmony and hope. The healing stone enhances creativity, compassion, endurance and inner confidence. Rainbow moonstone connects to magical and lunar energies to help you walk the path of moon magic. It is known as a protection stone of our auras and is used by some mediums.
Who should wear a rainbow moonstone?
Women who are wishing to connect to their feminine magic and enhance their intuition. Some believe that rainbow moonstone also helps with pregnancy.
When to wear a rainbow moonstone?
Wear a rainbow moonstone when you feel the need for some extra confidence, creativity, or energetic protection.
Why is rainbow moonstone called white labradorite?
Rainbow moonstone is part of the labradorite family. The crystal's blue flashes come specifically from its labradorite composition. Rainbow moonstone is not scientifically part of the moonstone gemstone family.
Once purchased, I will send you your ring within 1-3 business days. If you opted to choose your stone, I will send you an image of the selection option within 1 business day. Please respond within 24 hours for us to make and ship your piece before 3 business days. If you do not, we will ship your piece to honor our processing time.