Feel the calm energy that emanates from this natural blue topaz necklace. The sterling silver pendant is made using artistic wire wrapping techniques while maintaining a classic statement look. You can wear the raw gemstone necklace on either side due to the pendant’s handcrafted reversible design. Each stone ranges in shape, size, and vibrancy of blue creating a unique pendant for you that won’t be duplicated.
- The stone is 10-15 ct blue topaz with a matte finish
- Hypoallergenic 925 sterling silver fine jewelry setting
- The pendant is 1.5 (3.81 cm) tall by 1.0" (2.54 cm) wide
- Reversible design you can wear on either side
- Option to upgrade and add a 16 inch, 18 inch, 20 inch, 22 inch or 24 inch sterling silver chain
- Option to upgrade and pick your topaz
All Designs by Nature Gems jewelry comes with...
- Bold wire wrapping design unique to Designs by Nature Gems
- All stones are unique and one of kind
- Gift box great for gifting to yourself or someone you love
- 21 Day Money Back Guarantee
Blue Topaz FAQ -
What is the meaning of blue topaz?
Blue topaz brings peace and stillness. The healing crystal cleanses emotions and enhances clear communication. It is known as one of the truth and wisdom stones.
Who should wear blue topaz?
Anyone who wants to calmly communicate truth and wisdom in their speech. Empaths are encouraged to wear this stone due to its emotional cleansing properties.
When should you use this crystal?
Use it when you feel you need to release emotions to help clearly communicate your intention. You can also use this stone to enter a deeper, more relaxing meditation.
What chakra resonates with blue topaz?
Throat and third eye.
How is blue topaz formed?
Blue topaz forms in igneous rock when fluorine-vapors are given off.
Once purchased, I will send your piece within 1-3 business days. If you opted to choose your topaz, I will send you an image of your stone selection within 1 business day. Please respond within 24 hours for us to make and ship your piece before 3 business days. If not, we will ship your piece to honor our processing time.