- Necklace length: 22 Inches; Pendant height: 0.75 Inches; Pendant width: 0.5 Inches
Materials: Copper, Stone
Be bold and true to yourself with this green jade necklace. Handcrafted with positive vibes, the rustic pendant combines detailed copper wirework with a natural, earth-connecting jade. You can wear this wire wrapped pendant on either side due to the pendant’s reversible design.
- The stone is 8mm polished nephrite jade in a hypoallergenic copper setting
- The pendant is 0.75” tall by 0.5” wide (1.80 cm x 1.27 cm)
- Bold wire wrapped setting unique to Designs by Nature Gems
- Comes in gift box for easy gift giving
- 21 Day Money Back Guarantee
- You choose your 22 inch chain material:
- Antique Copper
- Flat Black Leather
- Dark Brown Leather
- Tan Suede
- Black Cotton Cord
- Ships in 1-3 business days
Feel free to leave a message during checkout if you'd like a longer or shorter chain or cord. There is no additional cost for this service.
- Meaning of Nephrite Jade -
Nephrite jade helps soothe the nervous system with a slight grounding vibe. The heart-chakra stone also helps to remember dreams and to let go of self-imposed or societal limitations. This amazing crystal resonates with our heart-charka.
What is jade crystal used for?
It has a soothing purity about it, and it goes about purifying your energy field in a manner that is accepting, loving, and wise.
What does green jade symbolize?
It's mainly considered as a symbol of serenity, tranquility, and purity. It's a stone that's believed to bring in good luck, friendship, peace, and harmony.
What chakra is Jade?
1. Being associated with the heart chakra, Jade is useful to treat stress, anxiety and disorders of blood circulation.
2. Being associated with the heart chakra and the sign of Virgo, it is the stone of love, power, and excellence.